Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Heading to the Gym on Wednesday, Oct 26, 2016

My plans:


  • warm up
  • leg press - 90x10x2
  • bench - 115x8x2
  • chin - BW to failure
  • RDL with empty bar x15x2
  • Intervals on the elliptical
  • stretch routine


Things to keep in mind:
try a wider stance on RDL & engage the glutes

Well ... I'm back.  I had to make it quick because of some other things that came up.  I haven't stretched yet.


  • Warm up on inclined tread mill went well.
  • Leg press - no problem.  I need to learn a little more about how to position my feet.
  • Bench - I only did 115x7 & 115x5.  I think I need to drop some weight and work on form.  Embarrassing.
  • Chin - BWx5
  • RDL barx15x2.  The wider stance was interesting.  I think it may have helped my form.
  • Intervals went fine.  Ended with a pulse in the 160's.

No comments:

Post a Comment